Having kids doesn’t mean you can’t have style at home. Interior Stylist Lesley Myrick shares her top tips for decorating a kid-friendly home that’s still totally grown up and awesome:
1. Invest in a sofa upholstered in performance fabric (treated with Crypton, Teflon, or similar), leather, or faux-leather that’s durable and easy to keep clean.
2. Find secret opportunities for hidden storage in coffee tables and accent tables.
3. Invest in great quality paint that’s washable without showing marks.
4. Rugs made of natural fibers like jute or wool will clean better and last longer.
5. Use pretty storage containers, like baskets and decorative boxes, to hide stuff in plain sight.
Blog + website: http://www.lesleymyrick.com
Get my FREE e-book: http://eepurl.com/bxsmVH